Sunday, 14 February 2016
Pavlova
A Few days ago, my sister invite all of my family members to have a dinner at Seremban 2. Then, we prepares to go out and stop at Seremban Ria. It is near to Dataran Centrio. Then we order what we want because it is on my sister. I order mee bandung Muar. It is so delicious. After finishing our meal. My eldest sister felt a little more hungry. Then, she went to Urban Affairs to buy some dessert. Then she bought a slice of Pavlova. The Pavlova was very delicious. Then i take bite and taste it. For the first time I ate it I was fall in love. It is a very perfect dessert after dinner. It is tasty with the extra fruits that give sour flavor. The very soft ice cream melts in my mouth after I bite it. The crunchiest cookies at the bottom is very suits with the ice cream. After this I think that I will hunting the Pavlova.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment