Sunday, 14 February 2016

My sister's wedding



Today, i want to share about my sister's wedding day. Before that, I want to introduce some of my family member to make you understand this story.

First-my eldest sister (Along) that be married. 
Second-my second sister (Angah) who went to Jakarta

The date of the wedding day is 23/1/2015. It is a busy day for all off us. The wedding celebration is at Taman Jasmin's Homestay. At the morning the 'akad nikah' (I don't know what's it in English ) is going smoothly. Just like the others ceremony. It is happy to see Along finally get married.

In the evening, there are a simple feast. Some of the food is 'nasi minyak', 'rendang daging', 'ayam berempah', 'bubur kacang', 'bulung gadung' and 'pangupa' ( bulung gadung and pangupa is mandailing's traditional food). After a while of the feast, Along and her new husband went to Lake Garden, Seremban to take outdoor photoshoot. Suddenly, a man came to the homestay. I felt like I know that man but I can't remember who is the guy. Then my auntie shouted calling my mother. Then I remember, actually that is my uncle from Jakarta, Indonesia. Then, we shake hand with him. Then they start a conversation. The most weird thing is, he just came to Malaysia for one day.

At night, my sister open all his gift. It's too many until I don't know how to tell you. Then, all of us take a rest and sleep.

In the next morning, when I woke up, they are too noisy. Along asked all people where were Angah. Then my mother answered, Angah is on aeroplane to go to Jakarta with my uncle. Then, she felt very angry because this is her wedding but someone else went to honeymoon. Angah was there for 10 days.

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment